Normally, squirrels race through here and get new quilts started off tangent. However, in cleaning off a counter, trying to get my new granddaugher's quilt moving along after a long stall, I found fabric from the Nine Patch Kit I made. I do not like the colors of the fabric and can't see saving and cutting scraps from it, so I thought maybe I could use it in a backing. Much later down the road, I found I made the whole back from leftovers from the Nine patch and left over strips trimming quilts off the longarm. It took much longer than I thought and poor Violet's quilt still languishes, but those darn squirrels won again.
|The backing, I did add the deer strip as I had no squirrels|
|The quilt the backing is for|