Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Making lemonade

     Long ago, I bought a kit from Craftsy that had batik strips. The two sets of colors did not coordinate well to make the quilt pattern. I made the blocks and they sat until I could redirect them. After some time, I divided them and made two quilts. The gray and orange batik is finally quilted. It is 49 x 68. I used Glide Cleopatra on the top and Glide 60 gray in the bobbin. I used a print for the binding that surprisingly worked. Like the way it turned out. Ready to go out when I get a referral.




6 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Lemonade, for sure! - ;))

Vicki W said...

That is some mighty fine lemonade!

Gene Black said...

That is my kind of quilt-making. Take what you have and make it work.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Ohh I like how that turned out!!!!!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Congratulations for making it work. Someone will VERY much appreciate your efforts (when the right time comes). LOVE the quilting that is showing on the back.

O'Quilts said...

Just found this...wonderful quilt. I love to have something ready for donation. xoxo