Thursday, January 20, 2022

Moving Oh my Stars Along

      I won't even say how long I have had these Oh my Stars swap blocks in a bag. Suffice to say, I am embarrassed. I finally figured how to add to them and make them into a quilt. I started to cut the B&W prints and the solids to finish the blocks, but not finished cutting as Christmas stalled this plan.
     Here are my 4 sample blocks. Hopefully, I can get back on track and cut the rest of the pieces. I hope I have enough B&W prints and solid variety to make it work. I use a 3/12" WOF B&W strip and a 2 1/2" solid color strip for the geese using the EZ angle ruler and Companion Ruler.

The Pile

The Plan

8 comments:

Joyce Carter said...

This is my type of quilt. I love Star blocks. Sooo pretty!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love stars with 2 rows of points. Great plan.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

VERY nice!! - ;))

Pat McDonald said...

Love the stars,

Gene Black said...

Oooh, I like the black and white fabrics as backgrounds. This will be a lovely quilt.

Barb said...

These look terrific!!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Ohya!!! I am liking how you are making those!! they will be great!

O'Quilts said...

Wonderful. Isn't great when we finally find the old and make it into something new...Nice job