The last quilt I needed to finish quilting for the October guild show has been completed. The leader-ender-scrap Wonky Stars is quilted and bound. I again printed out the photo, put it in clear sleeve and worked out the quilting pattern. Kind of a different quilting idea and some may just hate it, but I think it works with the pieced design. I am ambivalent about the quilt yet- sometimes it takes a while whether I really like something I made when complete. It is 68 x 90. I used mocha Glide on the top and gray Glide 60 in the bobbin. It was a lot of quilting. I hope to wash it before the show to puff it up.
|Fresh off longarm and trimmed|
|Full front bound|
|Detail of star circle. Yes, I know my circles wobble. Chalk lines still visible.|
|Detail border, inside|