Sunday, April 17, 2016

Those Kaffe HSTs

     After a nice trimming job using the Bloc Loc on the HSTs from the Kaffe charm packs, I decided I wanted a diamond layout, but asymmetrical. I tried a number of combinations and settled on one that sparkled most to me. Then, I numbered the columns with painters tape and clipped each column, Wanda style, ready to sew in a web method. I have not decided on the borders yet. I did pull some fabric to try, but will wait until it is sewn together.

Final choice


Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Very pretty!!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I agree - Very pretty!! It really DOES sparkle!! Depending on how big it is - I'd be tempted to not put a border on it at all - ;))

Sue said...

That is just so cool!