Wednesday, April 6, 2016

New stuff going on

     I like to start new things among finishes and problems. I bought 2 Kaffe charm packs on sale at MSQC and cut Kona Ash squares to make HSTs. I will put them on the design wall and come up with a design then.
Matched up squares, and ones already sewn, needing the iron, below- one pile trimmed, the other sewn but need trimming
A few on the wall
     I also bought this panel when I was visiting another city because I loved the colors. Now I have to think what will go with it. It is the Fantasia line by Timeless Treasures and there is some fabric, though scarce, to complement it that I could scare up and buy I suppose.

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Or you could cut the top and bottom "border" sections off and just use the center portion with whatever else strikes your fancy - ;))