Friday, April 8, 2022

Leader Ender currently

      My leader and ender quilt at this time is Scrap Jar Stars. I have all the 16 patches made, I am working on the corners, and then I will do the HSTs for the points. I am content to work on this bit by bit as it is scrappy and small piece components. All the centers are done (need 20 blocks) and I am making the corner pieces (half done) and then the HSTs for the points. I made two sample blocks to make sure it all works.
     I just keep a stack of the pieces next to the machine and keep feeding them through at the end of whatever I am piecing. It really is not confusing. I just keep things in the same places and can really make another quilt at the same time I am working on something more complicated.


5 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Looking good!! - ;))

Gene Black said...

I do love the color play in these blocks. I am sure I could/would mess up the center sections doing it as a leader/ender.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

So pretty!
its amazing how fast they grow when your not paying attention ;-)

Joyce Carter said...

These really are beautiful Linda. They will make a gorgeous quilt. I made one when the pattern first was shared and I loved it sooo much. My niece saw it and there it went. I would love to make another one like it someday. I am like Gene on doing it with leaders and enders--- there is no telling how the blocks would turn out.
I hope your granddaughter is feeling better. I am sure that beautiful quilt brought her much comfort. Have a wonderful weekend!

Mystic Quilter said...

What is the size of the small squares Linda?