Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Finally, the H2H baby quilts done and mailed

       Even though I had sewn the Hands2Help baby quilts for this year's challenge, for many reasons, could not get them quilted and bound in time for Sarah's deadline (Sarah told me not to worry). I did finally get them done and then mailed out using the Give Back box postage plan for Little Lambs of Utah and was relieved. I made one girl one and two boys. I used the same pattern (Scrap Jar Stars), but different fabrics. I quilted each one differently. They are about 50" x 50". I printed the butterfly on the label with a rubber stamp and fabric ink then added words.





I used the same fabric for all 3 bindings- a wonderful stripe.

The box ready to go

7 comments:

Jeanna said...

Those are very pretty quilts and I'm sure the recipients are going to appreciate the quilty hugs.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I agree with Jeanna -and am always amazed at how you can quilt different designs in each section. This time you did it THREE times - ;))

Vicki W said...

What cute little quilts with special quilting on each one!

Sarah Craig said...

These are beautiful, Linda, and I knew I could count on you to finish them! Lovely quilting, too!

Gene Black said...

Those are very nice quilts -and again the quilting on them is lovely. Congrats on getting them finished and mailed.

Mystic Quilter said...

Cute baby quilts Linda and I love the box!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Beautiful!!!!