Saturday, January 11, 2020

More HSTs in the bag

     Another HSTs bag was found marinating and these had black, white and greys. These also were parts of 2 layer cakes that were sewn all four sides and made into HSTs. I used the perfect slotted ruler to trim the HSTs befor ironing them open, so there were just 2 sides to trim. Much easier.
     I thought the black and whites had a lot of energy, so that gave me the idea to do zigzags. I used all the HSTs for this quilt. All numbered, clipped, and ready to web piece.

5 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Looks good, Linda!! I've got an HST quilt in the works, too. SEW many different ways to set them!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love this one! I love zig zag quilts and this one has a great selection of fabrics.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Love the black/white/grey combinations - and the zig-zag shows them off nicely - ;))

Preeti said...

Electrifying!!!
Yes, lots of energy :-)

Mystic Quilter said...

Sounds like a quick method of making HSTs Linda.