This year, I am not numbering my goals, but grouping them. Maybe this will inspire someone to write theirs down and think differently.
- Comfort quilts- at least one full package a month (quilt, bag, book, card). Get another person on board with me.
- 6 Red, white and blue quilts completed for veterans
- Art quilts- Denim landscape, Batik landscape at least 3' x 4' without fusibles, figure out how, experiment with small work
- New leader/ender
- One challenge/block swap
- Sea Urchin (paper pieced), Gray Squares kit I bought in Ithaca that has to be sewn different from instructions (tedious) to look good, Calico Rose Quiltalong (Wedding Dress Blues), Border on Mystery Quilt, and quilts listed in my binder
- All quilt tops on hangers to be quilted!
- 2 classes, (don't know any yet) Would love a longarm one
- 2 new techniques
- 3 quilt retreats
- 1 Big show (maybe the Erie one)
- My machines
- Clean others vintage machines
- Scraps- cut, sizes, strips, squares- no piles!
- Fabric- new shelving/storage all in one place
- Daily sewing log in spiral notebook
- Will work for fabric, I just love teaching people new or quicker ways to work, get them inspired and take a leap.
- Techniques/patterns/tips- to guilds or any small group