Monday, March 10, 2014

Catching Up

     When I looked at my camera, I realized I had not taken photos off in a while. I can't seem to do it quickly, as I label them as I take them off, put them in folders, and try to remember what is where. I don't just wholesale remove them in one folder as I know I will never get the time to sort them. A lot has happened since I took the first photos. My guild and some friends did a quilt retreat at Stella Niagara Center of Renewal in Lewiston, NY. Friday, Saturday and Sunday the last weekend of February was lots of fun. I kept quilting on one quilt, which is not done yet, so I am not showing it.
    Here are some of what other people worked on.



Ten minute table runner and purses


A quilt for WNY Heroes

Judy Niemeyer Paper Piecing

Twister pattern

     Before I left, I did two blocks for a collaborative quilt. It is a wonky star. I love the idea of wonky, don't know if I like the stars. I think I would have to crop the block smaller to be happy.

No comments: