Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Fabrics and Finish

      I did finish the 3 Dudes quilt with a border. Rosie is inspecting and wrecking the design wall, multi tasking. I think it came out great, thanks Julie for curating and cutting all that fabric.

      Also, I made sure I visited Fox's Sew and Vac in Meadville, PA when visiting my daughter the Saturday after Thanksgiving as their email showed great sales. I got 20 fat quarters for $20, I chose. I got 5 yards of fabric for $5 each. And I bought some funky Benartex fabrics 20% off- 10 fat quarters and three- 1 yard pieces. Now to what quilt to make with it. Something star like maybe. Hmm.



4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Those Benartex fabrics are beautiful!!

Vicki W said...

That fabric was a great bargain and the quilt turned out wonderful. It's going to being a lot of comfort to someone.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

The border is nice. Have fun with your new fabrics!

Quiltdivajulie said...

The Three Dudes pattern really worked some magic with those strips - SO glad you skipped the boring rail fence idea.