Sunday, May 29, 2022

Hands2Help Wrap Up

      I almost forgot to post the last day of the Hands2Help Challenge.  I made three baby quilts, 2 girls and one boys, for Hands2Help and Little Lambs. I used the free pattern, Speedy Baby 2, 45 x 45. They were mailed a couple of weeks ago using the $15.00 flat shipping available for certain charities. I have enjoyed participating in this challenge for every year except when I had a heart attack 4 years ago. Then, I shipped the top to Sarah and she quilted it.
    First time I ever used flannel in a quilt and backing. It quilts real nice.





9 comments:

tink's mom said...

Beautiful quilts, they will be loved and appreciated.

Pat McDonald said...

Love them, there will be 3 lucky babies who will receive them.
Pat

Gene Black said...

They are adorable. Somewhere 3 children will love these quilts.

Quiltdivajulie said...

You shared this pattern design a while back and I saved it to use with the stack of leftover flannel from making Dulcet earlier this year. Thanks for reminding me with these three lovelies. And Gene is right, three children will LOVE these quilts.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I agree -three children will love these quilts - ;))

O'Quilts said...

Very nice work xo

Vicki W said...

I'm going to have to keep that pattern in mind. What a perfect quick baby blanket! Great finish to H2H.

Mystic Quilter said...

Congratulations on your finish up for the challenge - three beautiful baby quilts which I'm sure will be much loved!

Kathy S. said...

These quilts look so soft and cuddly. Love the quilting. Fantastic job, Linda.