Thursday, November 1, 2018

Quick pics

     Last week was the Morningstar Quilt Guild show at the Erie County fairgrounds which was a new venue for them, but the Grange Building worked out quite well. I only had my phone with me, and some of the photos self deleted, but three quilts I really liked were these. I took a lot more, but are lost.
This one is Circle Game by Jen Kingwell, much nice than the original one on the pattern
Portion of a lattice quilt, the name of the pattern is lost.
Exciting quilt all made from men's shirts that she found at Amvets


3 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

I agree about that first quilt - VERY nice interpretation. And the shirtings quilt is definitely a great one.

Mystic Quilter said...

Love all three of these quilts, thanks for posting for us Linda.

fillikir72518 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.