Thursday, June 4, 2015

Take 2 on Flowering Snowball

    Using made fabric, I started to make blocks for the flowering snowball with white/black prints. I got 5 made and realized that it was too confusing and did not read right. So, I cut a bunch of different yellows and tried again. I have 6 done and think it is much better. I think I will stick to yellows and not introduce another color. There is too much going on with all the made fabric. 
   I was challenged by Deanna  to make 4 blocks in May and 4 in June. Well, I need to make more of the yellow before June is out. I just got the hang of it again. I don't use pins when I sew curves. I wonder if anyone would want a tutorial putting this block together at some point. I would consider a video, but I don't know how to make one. I do have a digital SLR that is supposed to have video, but I don't know how to take it or edit it.


1 comment:

dq said...

Linda, I absolutely love it with made fabric! You can see the pattern very well in this photo! SO MUCH WORK! Thanks for taking the challenge. Mine are on my blog. I will email you a link.