1. Comfort Quilts. Aim for one done per month and given away. Find a quicker way to get names of recipients. Get 2 more people involved in making them with me.
2. Art quilts: Larger landscapes, denim landscapes, find good non-fusible methods to construct.
3. Blog minimum three times per week. Get more readers, possibly linking to other bloggers.
4. Watch Angela Walters Craftsy videos, other on line videos to improve my Free motion skills. Practice, practice.
5. Paper piecing: finish Sea Urchin, buy fabric and make Art Deco pattern.
6. Finish Mystery Quilts: from guild and Grand Illusion.
7. Go to AQS Paducah in April. Bus trip booked. AQS Syracuse in July.
8. Three quilt retreats. One booked in March, find 2 more.
9. Find opportunities to teach others quilting, machine maintenance even as a freebie.
Research, try and buy a long arm due to neck issues. Sell/trade Bailey.
Continue to reorganize fabric/scraps. Look for better storage containers.
New ironing board cover.
11. Fabric: fill out colors yellow, blues, greens, blacks, and reds.
12. Learn 2 new techniques.
13. Sew 4 purses.
14. Continue to make minimum 2 leader/ender, scrap quilts
15. Quilt all tops in closet.
16. Treadle Quilt challenges: Modern Twigs and Rectangle Island
17. Serve my Guild
18. Keep Machines serviced. Rescue/clean other people's machines.
19. Take 2 classes. I have found none yet.