Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Challenge Met

     I have been struggling to post. I have pictures and work, but struggle to write. I read blogs of my favorite people, and comment, but am unable to write my own. I am sweating just trying to write this one, but I promised to do the Hands2Help Challenge and I completed all three and they are in the mail to Little Lambs Foundation in Logan, UT. They are about 46" square and my grandchildren held them for me in my yard. I used Glide on the top and PremoSoft in the bobbin.






9 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Those are going to bring such a big blessing to someone!! They are beautiful!! Hugs!!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

What cute quilts. Glad you are getting to see your grandkids.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Fabulous donation quilts!! I absolutely LOVE that pink one (and I'm not even a "pink person.") What pattern is that, please?

Mystic Quilter said...

Three quilts which will be much loved Linda, beautifully quilted.
I haven't been able to concentrate on reading blogs daily as I usually do, and it will be two weeks since my last post in a couple of days, I shall try to post tomorrow!

Debbie said...

these are so pretty! Your quilting on them looks great. I have done so little on the blog and don't even comment very much. I just feel so weighted down. But I will pick myself up and move on because that is what we do:) Hang in there.

Loris said...

Wow! These are lovely and sure to bring comfort.

Sarah Craig said...

Your quilts are lovely, Linda! Thank you so much for "meeting the challenge" and being part of Hands2Help 2020!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Lovely donation quilts!

Kathy S. said...

They are gorgeous! I love how you quilted them. They just look so soft and loveable!