Over the past couple of days, I have moved every block of the OBW multiple times. Quite sick of it, but I did not want to take it down and throw it in a box. I want it done. I realize that the fabric, although it looked promising has some issues when cut and assembled in tone similarities and tones. I refuse to give up. I decided to do away with the swath of red and put it more center and swirl the other colors around it- the oranges and blues and then have yellow top and bottom. I think it works. I will leave it on the wall another day, and then evaluate again. Otherwise, it is getting sewn up.