After much gritting my teeth and trying as hard as I could to be accurate, I finished all the blocks for the Square Value quilt. I rearranged the light blocks to evenly distribute the fabrics so they did not clump in any area. Now, I have them numbered and ready to come down. I have one more quilt to do on the longarm before my guild's quilt show in 29 days, so that has to come first. I do love the fabrics a lot. I know the dark ones don't show up real well, but they are interesting. I did not have room to put all the big blocks around it on the wall. Once the smaller blocks are sewn, I will put it back on the wall. I am a sucker for fabric over reason.