Because of Debbie, I am on a quest to make a quilt of floral quarter square log cabin blocks of 2" strips. I have been collecting and cutting 2" floral strips. I have tried to keep them organized, but as soon as I start pulling them out, they make a huge mess. Instead of designing one a time and sewing them, I am using the freezer paper method to cut out and arrange the strips on a freezer paper square, press, and then stack them for sewing later. Last night at our guild circle time, I took the strip box and squares and laid out eight of them. Today, I had a couple of minutes in between things and sewed them. I added them to ones already sewn. Some slow progress.
Each block adhered to freezer paper square
I realize the bottom row middle is oriented wrong. Next picture will be better.