Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Getting Back

     Sometimes it seems like everything derails me from getting my thoughts and photos on this blog. Recently, birth of my grandson kind of slowed everything down and disrupted any normal routine. I tried to help out going to visit and get my daughter some sleep. He is one month old today. I am going to pick through some photos and see what I can reconstruct.
    First, I did finish one quilt- a Red White Blue one for our local VA hospital.

Detail of quilting- a light blue Glide

 

5 comments:

Debbie said...

A new grandbaby should take top spot in our life. And a finish just makes it better. I know your daughter welcomed the rest with your help.

Sue said...

Love the quilting on this one!

Deanna said...

Beautiful quilting! You do such lovely work.

Gwen said...

Congrats on your new grandson! So much fun ahead!
If he was born a month ago, we share a birthday.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Congrats on the grand! Ours just left, to go back to Alaska :( Nice quilt.