Since this old convent is small, I try to take projects that just need assembly or block sewing as cutting and laying out is tight. I was able to sew together three tops and start working on three more. I will show the quilts here now, and new projects in another post. I used my new display stand that my daughter and son-in-law bought me for Christmas. It is fantastic, folds up and goes into a zip duffle. What an absolutely terrific present! I will use it all the time for photo shoots.
|Exploding Squares laid out at home, numbered columns|
|Sewn and bordered. I started with 4" squares|
|Disappearing Hourglass (MSQC) quilt sewn|
|Exploding Squares starting with 6" squares, added thin sashing |
as blocks were a bit busy
|My new display stand, Woo-hoo!|
|It all goes in this zip bag!|