Sunday, June 12, 2016

Pretty close to ready

     It has been over a year that I have sewn made fabric and been cutting it for a flowering snowball quilt. It started out paired with black and white prints, but that had to change and I used different shades of yellow. It is crazy, but it has been so much fun to sew. Now, all the blocks are sewn and are being trimmed. I should have bought the 12" template because I have to trim all the 10 1/2" unfinished blocks down and am losing a 1/2" per block. I have 58 blocks and need 56. I always like to have extra just in case. So pretty close to getting it all up on the wall. It will be 7 by 8 blocks, 10" trimmed.
So far on wall 
Pile to be trimmed yet

2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Fantastic! One of the best flowering snowball quilt projects I've seen!!

Vicki W said...

Oh gosh, that's going to look fantastic!