I used a free star pattern from Craftsy, Star Bright, and it sewed together quickly. The hardest part was the center panel was not the size I needed without cutting off a princess head. So I thought to sew a pink strip around it oversize and then cut it to fit the other blocks. I did it wrong the first time and had to rip out the entire big block, retrim and then it fit. I bought light pink with white stars for the back and need to get the back sewn and quilt done. Fabrics from 4my3boyz.com who always offers lots of novelty fabrics at reasonable prices.
|Pinned on wall|
|All sewn up, Star Bright Quilt|