|Moved the dark pieces out a row. Still have lots of holes.|
Then I sewed it in the web method so I would not get anything out of whack, and yet, I did. Some squares that I placed new ones on top of remained on top when I picked up the squares by columns (unknowingly). So when sewing the columns, I would occasionally have one left over. I went back to the last photo, figured it out, ripped, and resewed.
Upon sewing, I have to say, I like the wall version better because there was more light in it. I wanted a stronger glow of light. Wanda told me it was alright, but it isn't like it was in my head. If you want to see awesome colorwashes, go to Exuberant Color and search.
I will add a facing, no border or binding, but it is low on my list to quilt.