Sunday, March 20, 2016

Guild opportunity quilt reveal

     My quilt guild, Kenmore Quilters, revealed our opportunity quilt (can't legally say Raffle Quilt) at the Consortium of NYS quilt guilds quarterly meeting on Wednesday. We had bought a new stand and were ready to sell tickets. Everyone chipped in to make such a stunning quilt. It has various indigo batik print backgrounds and is based on a Karen Stone block. She gave us permission. Money raised goes to local charities. The quilt show is in early October.
It is queen size. Want a ticket?
     At the meeting, there was another quilt offered and I fell in love with the different size HST borders. Oh my, made me weak in the knees. I have to figure out where I can use that idea. After all, now I have Bloc Loc rulers to trim them!



1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Love that border, too - so I checked out the Bloc Loc rulers that you mentioned. They look great - and it was so fun to see that Janna is Left-Handed - ;))