Thursday, February 25, 2016

Snowballs slower than the weather is making

     A while back, I started to make the flowering snowball blocks. I used made fabric and yellow with a black center. I need 194 made fabric pieces cut. I have been making and making fabric, but because of the odd shape, a lot gets lost in cutting out. I need 45 more. I have plenty of scraps, just takes loads of time, unlike the snowfall we had last week (although it hit 54 on Saturday and it is rapidly melting). So here is my progress so far.
Spokes pinned in groups of 10
4 Complete blocks
More made fabric going on

2 comments:

Jan said...

I love the circles!

Linda Swanekamp said...

I hope they will be as great as the few blocks look. It is an awful lot of work making the made fabric if it doesn't come out right.