However, now I have to rip out the block and set it in right- rip seams all around it and get it back in. Yikes. Today, I ripped it out, but I am still staring at the lone rogue block. Even though I placed all the blocks ahead of time the right way on individual papers, I got it wrong.
This was a kit from Craftsy although the colors went where we wanted them. I would have chosen some other colors. When I had it on the wall, I though, as a comfort quilt, it may be too much to look it. I took the white fabric to Joann's and found Kona Bone that matched the corners and made the lattice. The color works to calm things down, however, my technical ability to get the blocks to line up is not where I would like it. I tried pinning through the seams to make sure it lined up, but no.
You, the viewer, probably caught the block right from the start.
|Sashing between blocks|
|Sashing all around- dumb block is still wrong|
|Trying to match seams with pin guides|
|Trying in vain to match up the blocks.|