Sunday, March 29, 2015

Spring? Not! More Gold Star Dis9Patch


     Last Saturday, my husband and I went to Plantasia, a plant and landscaping show south of Buffalo. It was heavenly to see real green plants with real luscious flowers. In my excitement, I bought a new pair of garden shoes, Sloggers, made in the USA. However, this is what my garden looks like this week.
My garden
     My guild members and I have been making the Disappearing Nine Patches self sashing quilts in an I Spy theme still for the kids Gold Star camp coming in July. My friends at Chasen Dreams (on Facebook) are long arming them. We will put the bindings and labels on. More to come. I just got back the first batch quilted, so I need to make bindings quick. Below are more that just went to be quilted
My boy's chambray one, thanks, Edna for the chambray scraps!
Marcia and Mary's team effort
One of Elizabeth's many contributions

No comments: