I was able to complete a couple of things that I can show. I also assembled and labeled blocks for three comfort exploding squares quilts and the orange one previously. I did not photo the assembling, wait until I sew the tops for photos. I got a "new" Singer 15 sewing machine that appeared to be in better shape than it is. And I have some machine bumps in the roads.
First, the finishes. Made my grandson a truck pillowcase, taco style.
|Bought the fabric at the Ivy Thimble in Fairport, NY|
|56" x 82"|
Next, Flippin 9 patch that I started a couple of years ago as a class at Threads of Time. It sat around just waiting to be quilted. My son and daughter in law want it to top their bed as they love these colors. I used Glide thread to quilt; I just love, love it. I tried not to use a lot of curved lines to keep it not real feminine. Just the borders have curved lines with added leaf shapes. All the quilts free motion quilted on the Singer 301.