|I remade this today for a clean copy|
Twenty one goals for 2014:
1. Make more comfort quilts. I would like at least one complete with bag per
month. Ideally, I would like to have others join me somehow.
2. Make a paper pieced quilt. I love New York Beauty, but anything like that.
3. Get a lot better at Free Motion Quilting.
4. Blog- regularly with information to help others along. Gain more readers.
5. Attend quilt retreats- one scheduled for the end of February.
6. Take at least 4 classes.
7. Go to Houston for the International Quilt Festival in October.
8. Quilting by the Lake in July, class with Victoria Findlay Wolfe. Find a roomate.
9. Teach people some quilt related skills, techniques.
10. Cut out, sew, quilt my daughter's choice of wedding quilt. Fabric is bought.
11. Equipment changes: one new large sewing table for machines, better lighting (ceiling), better way to photo quilts, more fabric organization (did some scrap organization recently- photos to come), treadle cabinet refinish and machine installed, new large cutting mat.
12. More fabric- scraps, batiks, strips
13. Serve my guild.
14. Learn at least 3 new techniques.
15. Sew purses/tote bags. I did a few, but want to expand.
16. Do denim art quilts. One started on design wall.
17. Make more scrap quilts.
18. Do a challenge.
19. Treadle more.
20. Do more art quilts- incorporate fibers, landscapes.
21. Keep my machines maintained and help others with vintage ones.
What about you? Write 'em down!